Hello Fellow Time Travellers,
I’ve done much technical fiddling to revive xenophilia.com as the now archives for truestrange.com. Stop by Xenophilia — which means “love of the strange” — to browse over 15,000 articles collected over more than 15 years.
Hosts tell me I could make money if I had ads on the site, but advertisements put me off, so enjoy this while it lasts: Xenophilia.com is one of the last web sites with 100% ad free reading.
Why would I work at this for nothing for 15 years? The site has been my idealistic attempt to improve this world by encouraging thinking, by opening minds. If you take the time, you’ll find that truth is stranger than you imagined. Challenge your preconceptions with Xenophilia.com. Surprises guaranteed.
Now, as to my 2018 Goals, here’s the short list, in no particular order:
- ⊗ Restore the 15,000+ posts on Xenophilia.com
- Prevent the Earth’s destruction by asteroids, gamma ray bursts, hostile aliens and all other causes
- Prevent human extinction by acts and accidents of man including but not limited to nuclear war
- End witch hunts, slavery and human trafficking
- Personally survive the year. This includes earthquakes, famines, droughts, fuel shortages, severe weather events caused by climate change, and the machinations of evil doers
- Find a backup planet
- Keep humans off of it
- Cure the disease or genetic quirk that causes humans to age
- Blog over 200 new true stange things on truestrange.com
- Get my “100 original songs” project to the point of working in the studio with great guest musicians
- Finish up with improvements on my soul … or whatever it is in me which feels soulful
- Go on at least one date in 2018
What do you have planned for this year? Oh, you expected fireworks? Here’s something.
Happy New Year